I'm weird, here's proof

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Call for Reality

Why won't I think of anything to say.

Self-improvement is a thing for me right now. I said it aloud the other day and it was only then I realized it: by saying there's too much hypocrisy, I was myself guilty of it. It's got me internal. In most aspects of my life, I complain. Mostly I complain about myself.

That makes it okay, yeah? Well it gets dull. It makes life dull, and I want a story to tell.

There's a lot of opposition in me, which usually makes for good writing, but I don't know how to say it. But I like you. And I'm gonna try to be nicer.


I get most dissatisfied at night. Old habits. These habits die or die hard but come back again and another again. Bleh.
It's not night. It's one in the afternoon.

No comments: