I'm weird, here's proof

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I have a secret....

...a secret called socks.
I love socks, because no one gets to know about them. If I want to throw something into my outfit that no one can no about, I can. I can wear black and pink argyle socks with tan and orange shoes. Sometimes I buy ridiculously colored socks that I'll never be able to wear with anything, just so I can wear them with something. And no one will know. No one ever has to know, because as long as your trousers cover your socks, no one is the wiser.

Just a release for that urge you get to have a secret sometimes.

5 comments:

Marsie Pants said...

But now we all know your secret and will be lifting up the legs of your trousers so we'll have something with which to make fun of you.

kaitlyn.e said...

i need new socks. let's go shopping!

heathen said...

Socks are also nice when found in one's toilet.

my ghostwriter said...

i just discovered this post, and i happen to like those sassy pink and black argyle socks, missy.

Anonymous said...

sock puppets! how 'bout those?