I'm weird, here's proof

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Sleep comes in feast or famine. Right now, the latter.

I've been super happy lately. Except not. My mom asked me once why I don't tell her when there's something wrong. She doesn't ask the right questions. Or at the right time. Not her fault. Mine. When I act happiest is often when I'm very much not. Why would anyone do that?

So what is the point? Why am I saying this? Does it need a point? Sympathy. Answers. Human connection?
No. I only want to see what frustration looks like on a screen.

There's a something just out of my reach that I want; it's been just out of my reach for a very long time. I've been trying to figure out how to get at it. And for the life of me I just can't. And life passes me by.
All I'm saying is I (try to) accept that life is hard. But right now it's just so so frustrating. And I'm tired. I'm tired, I'm tired, I'm tired.


So negative. I'll post something positive tomorrow.





Maybe.

No comments: