I'm weird, here's proof

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's too late to be doing this

Guys, I just beat my old #10 score in Tetris. It's been a while since I've done that.

Would you all read a magazine article about simple ways to set up, and subsequently keep a monetary budget?
I don't think I would either, but I'm writing one. I'm trying to think of ways to make it sound like something that anyone would want to read. (That's why I'm playing Tetris...it helps me think.)

So, think about it. If you had to read an article about budgeting, first of all: would you?, and second: wait, this sentence is completely faulty. Just tell me what you think should be included/omitted in such an article. It would help me out, and also I'm just curious about what other people think.

...I'm tired.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you can explain how to get a PhD and raise a family of four, plus or minus, for five years, without going into debt, I'd be very very interested.

kaitlyn.e said...

Is this for gardner's class?
Tell me how to convince Joseph that we should save money. Also, I would very much appreciate learning how to become a millionaire.