I'm weird, here's proof

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

There's no time for hatred

We all know that Cold starts tomorrow, and we're all wetting our pants about it cause that's all there is to do in this town, and I admit I am no exception. I've been planning tomorrow's outfit all day, except I still have no idea what it's going to be. I've invested more thought in that topic tonight than in homework and have nothing in either category to show for it. That's okay. It'll be an outfit surprise and tomorrow will be homework-ly busy. (I accidentally typed "busty." Heh.)

Hey guys. Stop being obsessed with Etsy and telling me to buy your homemade gluey craft crap when you're not good at making anything and you're just making ugly accessories that I'm sick of seeing anyway. (That wasn't directed at anyone who reads this blog...as far as I'm aware.) Bah! Humbug!

I really really like this child:



She kind of makes my day. All the time. She's seriously an adorable spaz and I encourage any and all of you to get to know her.

That is all.

No comments: